TEHRAN (FNA)- The Syrian Army dispatched more military convoys to Northern Hama and Southeastern Idlib as Tahrir al-Sham al-Hay’at (the Levant Liberation Board or the Al-Nusra Front) and their allied terrorist groups have intensified their attacks on safe areas in Northern Syria from the demilitarized zone.
The Damascus Army heavily pounded the terrorists’ military positions and movements in Northern Hama and Southern Idlib concurrent with preparations to conduct military operations in Idlib.
The Arabic-language al-Watan newspaper reported that the dispatch of the Syrian Army’s military convoys, comprising heavy weapons and troops, is part of the final preparations for launching the long-expected military assault in Idlib province.
Meantime, the Syrian Army’s artillery and missile units pounded the military positions and movements of Tahrir al-Sham near Qala al-Maziq town, inflicting heavy losses on the militants.
In Southern Idlib, the Syrian Army’s rocket launchers pounded the terrorists’ movements in Babolyn in Jabal al-Zawiya, destroying at least a dozen trucks and military vehicles of the terrorists.
In a relevant development on Thursday, the Syrian army units pounded the terrorists’ military convoys in Northern Hama and Southern Idlib as the latter attempted to strengthen its positions in the demilitarized zone.
A Syrian field source reported that the terrorists are strenuously bolstering their positions in the demilitarized zone in Northern Hama and Southern Idlib and sending new convoys to the contact lines with the Syrian army.
He added that the army launched heavy artillery and missile attacks on a military convoy of Horras al-Din militants in al-Tamane’ah in Southeastern Idlib, destroying a large number of their military equipment and killing several terrorists.
The army forces also targeted a gathering of military vehicles and terrorists in the town of Jorjanaz in Southern Idlib, inflicting heavy losses on them.
Meantime, the army troops launched artillery attacks against the military vehicles of Turkistani terrorists who were separating and stealing parts and equipment of Zizon power plant in Southwestern Idlib, destroying their military equipment.
Also, in Northern Hama, the Syrian army forces repelled an offensive by terrorists from the town of Ma’arkabeh towards the military points in al-Zalaqiyat and Zalin.
Also late last week, the Syrian army had heavily pounded the military positions and movements of the terrorists in Northern Hama and Southern Idlib after warding off their offensive.
The Syrian Army attacks came in response to the Turkistani Islamic Party attacks on their positions in Northern Hama and Southern Idlib on Sunday.
The Syrian Army heavily pounded the terrorists’ movements and military positions in the villages of al-Sarmanieh, Havash, al-Hoveijeh to North and Northwest of Hama, inflicting heavy losses on them.
In Southern Idlib, the Syrian Army also fended off an attack by Tahrir al-Sham al-Hay’at (the Levant Liberation Board or the Al-Nusra Front) on their positions from al-Hobait and al-Kasik.
The terrorists sustained heavy losses in the failed attacks on the Syrian Army military positions.
The Syrian Army units also pounded the terrorists’ military positions in the village of Safouhen in Jabal al-Zawiyeh in Southern Idlib, destroying one of their arms depot and military equipment.
The Syrian Army also destroyed the headquarters of the terrorists in Northern Hama and Southern Idlib as government troops continue to repel attacks by the militants in the same region.
Army targets terrorists in Hama countryside, foils their infiltration attempt into military points in Idleb countryside
11 February، 2019
Syrian Arab Army responded to terrorists’ breaches of de-escalation zone agreement with precision strikes on their movements and directions of infiltration into military points and safe villages in Hama northern countryside and Idleb southern countryside.
SANA reporter said that army units on Monday launched precision strikes on terrorist groups’ dens in the outskirts of al-Janabra town in response to their attacks by sniper fire on military points in Hama northern countryside.
The operation resulted in killing a number of terrorists, wounding others and destroying their weapons and positions.
In Idleb southern countryside, the reporter said that army units destroyed vehicles for terrorist groups tried to infiltrate from al-Habbit town towards army points in liberated areas .
The army units inflicted heavy losses upon terrorist s in personnel and equipment and thwarted their infiltration attempt .
On Sunday, then army destroyed fortified positions and hideouts of terrorists, killing many of them and injuring others on the outskirts of al-Ghab plain and in al-Sarmaniya village on the administrative border between Hama and Idleb provinces.
- US Agrees on ISIL Relocation from Eastern Euphrates
- US Troops Hinder Humanitarian Aid Access, Refugees in al-Rukban Camp Living in Miserable Conditions
- US Reinforcing Troops Buildup at Iraq’s Border with Syria’s al-Tanf
- In the Last 24 Hours: Army Ready for Imminent Operation Against Terrorists in Lattakia
- Tens of US-Backed SDF Forces Surrender to Syrian Army in Raqqa
- Army Targets Terrorists’ Position with Missiles in Idleb
- Three Civilians Killed in US-led Coalition Airstrikes on Deir Ezzor
- People of Raqqa Reiterate Calls for US and French Occupation Forces to Leave Syria
- Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Maria Zakharova’s Remarks on the Situation in Syria
- Russia Insists US Forces Withdraw from Rukban Refugee Camp
- Rallies Held in Syria Against Aid Deliveries Blockage by Syrian Democratic Forces
- Iraq: Daesh Reviving Operations in Areas Under US Occupation
- US-Backed SDF Blocks Civilians’ Move Towards Army-Controlled Regions
- General Mohammad Abbas: US is Setting the Stage for the Rise of New Terrorist Groups in the Region
- In the Last 24 Hours: Army Engages in Fierce Clashes with Daesh in Eastern Syria
- Hashd Al-Shaabi Targets Daesh Bases in Eastern Syria
- Hashd Al-Shaabi Commander: US Plans to Approach Iranian Borders in Cooperation with Daesh
- US Troop Count in Syria Jumps by 50 Percent Since Trump’s “Withdrawal” Announcement
- Over 46,000 Refugees Return to Syria Since the Beginning of 2019
- Russia Calls Upon the US to Withdraw Troops from al-Tanf Area