In the Last 24 Hours: Large Convoy of US-Coalition Armored Vehicles Arrive at New Base Near Daesh Stronghold in Deir Ezzor

TEHRAN (FNA)- The pro-militant White Helmets organization and terrorists have transported poisonous materials to a new region in Idlib to later use them in a false-flag attack and accuse the Damascus government, Arab media reported.

The terrorists, in cooperation with the White Helmets, transferred poisonous materials from the town of Jisr al-Shughour to the settlement of Khirbet al-Amoud, both located in the rebel-held province of Idlib, the Arabic-language al-Mayadeen TV Channel reported.

The Arabic-language website of Sputnik, meantime, reported that the White Helmets have completed training a sum of 60 people, including more than 16 women, for using them in two fake videos of chemical attacks filmed by Tahrir al-Sham Hay’at (the Levant Liberation Board or the Al-Nusra Front) and al-Turkistani Islamic Party terrorists in al-Ghaab plain and Jisr al-Shughour.

Meantime, the Syrian army continued its military advances in other parts of Syria over the past 24 hours.

Tens of terrorists were killed and dozens more were injured during the Syrian army’s operations in provinces across Syria.

Idlib

Terrorists and the pro-militant White Helmets organization have transported poisonous materials to a new region in Idlib to later use them in a false-flag attack and accuse the Damascus government, a media outlet reported on Friday.

The Arabic-language al-Mayadeen TV Channel reported that the terrorists, in cooperation with the White Helmets, transferred poisonous materials from the town of Jisr al-Shughour to the settlement of Khirbet al-Amoud, both located in the rebel-held province of Idlib.

In the meantime, the Arabic-language website of Sputnik reported that the White Helmets have completed training a sum of 60 people, including more than 16 women, for using them in two fake videos of chemical attacks filmed by Tahrir al-Sham Hay’at (the Levant Liberation Board or the Al-Nusra Front) and al-Turkistani Islamic Party terrorists in al-Ghaab plain and Jisr al-Shughour.

Local sources said, meanwhile, that Tahrir al-Sham has arrested tens of women and children in a refugee camp in the town of Salqin in Idlib province.

Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal al-Mikdad said on Tuesday that Damascus has used chemical weapons in its war against foreign-backed terrorists and it would never use any such banned munitions in the future.

The high-ranking Syrian official made the remarks at the signing ceremony of a book at the al-Assad National Library in capital Damascus.

The book’s title in English is “Syria and the Chemicals with Facts and Documents,” which has been written in Arabic by lawmaker, Ahmad Abdul-Salam Mar’ai.

Mikdad, who heads the National Committee on Implementing Syria’s Commitments according to Convention on Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, affirmed that his country’s decision to join the convention was made “freely and willfully within framework of its sovereignty, independence and response to the developments of situations in Syria, the region and the world.”

Syria surrendered its stockpiles of chemical weapons in 2013 to a joint mission led by the US and the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), which oversaw the destruction of the weaponry. Damascus has consistently denied using chemical weapons over the past years of conflict in the country.

Western governments and their allies, however, have never stopped pointing the finger at Damascus whenever an apparent chemical attack takes place.

Elsewhere in his remarks, Mikdad said using banned white phosphors munitions by the US-led military coalition in Syria’s troubled eastern province of Deir Ezzur earlier this month was another evidence showing that the current US administration and the previous administrations resort to use any weapon that might serve their interests.

Deir Ezzur

The US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) dispatched a military convoy from their base in Raqqa in Northeastern Syria to the Eastern Province of Deir Ezzur on Saturday.

The source reported that the SDF forwarded a long convoy of militants and equipment from its base in the town of Ein Issa in Raqqa province to Deir Ezzur.

The source further said that the SDF’s convoy moved under the US flag and included 20 military vehicles carrying arms and military hardware and also almost 100 SDF gunmen, heading towards SDF-held regions in Deir Ezzur.

In the meantime, the source said that 4 SDF gunmen were killed in unknown attackers’ raid on their position in the small town of Granij in Southeastern Deir Ezzur.

Meanwhile, the source said that a number of SDF members were killed and wounded after a bomb-laden vehicle went off in the village of Abu Hardoub in Southeastern Deir Ezzur.

In a relevant development, a large convoy, more than 50 armored vehicles of the US-led Coalition made their way to the Southeastern countryside of Deir Ezzur province Friday morning, eventually reaching their newly established military base near the ISIL’s stronghold of Hajin.