14 October، 2017
“Syria condemns in the strongest possible terms the incursion of Turkish army units into Idleb province, stressing that it constitutes a blatant aggression against the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the country and a flagrant violation of international law, a source at the Syrian Foreign Ministry said on Saturday.
The source added that the Turkish aggression has nothing to do with what has been agreed upon by the guarantor states during the latest round of talks in Astana, emphasizing that Turkey should abide by provisions of Astana statement.
It noted that the Turkish troops dashed into Idleb province accompanied by Jabhat a-Nusra terrorists which shows clearly the close relationship between Turkish regime and terrorist groups, a matter that the international community should pay more attention to and take firm stance in order to oblige Turkey to end its support to terrorism which managed to shed the blood of Syrian people and destabilize the region and the entire world.
The Syrian Arab Republic demands an immediate and unconditional withdrawal of the Turkish troops from the Syrian territories, stressing that the Turkish flagrant aggression cannot be justified in any way.
- Al-Moallem to Russia: “We will always regard Turkey’s presence in Syria as illegal.”
- Turkey is a Trojan Horse Through Which the US will Invade, Control the Region
- De-escalation Zone Agreements Do Not Legitimize Turkish Existence on Syrian Territories
- Foreign Ministry: Turkish Aggression in Northern Aleppo Evidence of Turkey’s Role in Terrorism
- Syria Condemns Turkey’s Repeated Crimes, Violations Against Syrian People
- More Turkish Terrorists Killed in Northern Syria