Israeli Army Ready to Enter Southern Syria with ISIL Assistance

TEHRAN (FNA)- The Israeli Army is planning to enter Southern Syria and occupy a part of the war-hit country under the pretext of war on terrorism, a Jordanian daily reported.

The Arabic-language al-Ghad paper quoted Abu Yaqoub, the political advisor of the Free Syrian Army (FSA), as saying that the Israeli army is planning to stormed Hawz Yarmouk region that is under the control of the ISIL-affiliated terrorist group of Khalid Bin Walid Jeish to occupy the region on the pretext of war on terrorism.

Yaqoub told al-Ghad that the footprint of the Israeli intelligence Mossad can be seen in the sudden rapid ideological change of the leadership of Khalid Bin Walid Jeish that was previously affiliated to the FSA and later joined the ISIL, adding that similar to Turkey that entered Northern Syria the Israeli army will enter Hawz Yarmouk.

Mohammad Seif, a field commander of the FSA, pointed to the possibility of Israeli army plan to enter Hawz Yarmouk, and said, “Israel intends to create a buffer zone in Hawz Yarmouk region.”

He further added that the Israeli media have recently paid more attention to the presence of Khalid Bin Walid Jeish near the border.

Relevant reports said on Saturday that the Israeli Air Force struck the Syrian Army troops’ strongholds in the Southern province of Quneitra for the fourth time in a row.

An Israeli military helicopter targeted two positions of the Syrian Army in areas near the town of Eastern al-Samadaniyeh and another position around the town of al-Ba’ath.

No accurate information has been released on the possible damage to the Syrian army.

In the meantime, the Arabic-language Elam al-Harbi news reported that the terrorists of Al-Nusra Front (also known as Fatah al-Sham Front or the Levant Liberation Board) have intentionally increased their mortar attacks on occupied lands in the Golan Heights to give another pretext to the Israeli forces to target the Syrian Army’s strongholds in Quneitra.

Iran, Russia, Syria to Give Coordinated Response to Israel’s Aggression

TEHRAN (FNA)- A prominent Syrian analyst referred to Israel’s provoking moves against the Arab country, and warned that Moscow, Tehran and Damascus are coordinating response to Tel Aviv’s hostile acts.

“Israel’s operations in the Syrian territories are conducted in coordination with Washington and in line with supporting terrorism and these moves will receive a response from the side of Syria through coordination with the Russian and Iranian allies,” Hassan Hassan said on Monday.

Noting that Israel is concerned by ISIL’s defeats in Syria and Iraq, he said, “Tel Aviv aims to boost the terrorists’ morale, specially the ISIL and al-Nusra Front (also known as Fatah al-Sham Front or the Levant Liberation Board), weaken the Syrian soldiers morale and send this message to the Russians and Iranians that Israel is still able to disturb the situation.”

“Repetition of Israel’s attacks means that the enemy has not attained its goal yet; the Damascus response will be tough, and will be coordinated with our Russian and Iranian allies,” Hassan stressed.

The Arabic-language media sources reported on Sunday that the Israeli missile units opened fire at the Syrian army positions in Quneitra province after the latter inflicted a heavy defeat on al-Nusra Front in the town of al-Ba’ath.

The al-Mayadeen reported that the Israeli missile units deployed in occupied Golan Heights in Tal (hill) Abu al-Nadi fired three missiles at army positions near Naba’a al-Fawar, damaging the army’s equipment.

The Israeli attack was done after the army soldiers repelled an al-Nusra attack in al-Ba’ath and then in a rapid counter-attack recaptured lost lands.

Relevant reports said on Saturday that an Israeli military helicopter targeted two positions of the Syrian Army in areas near the town of Eastern al-Samadaniyeh and another position around the town of al-Ba’ath.

The Israeli Air Force struck the Syrian Army troops’ strongholds in the Southern province of Quneitra for the fourth time in a row on Saturday.

Syrian Army Seizes Israel-Made Equipment in Terrorists’ Positions in Golan Heights

TEHRAN (FNA)- The Syrian army forces seized a large volume of Israeli military and medical equipment, while carrying out cleansing operation in the positions seized from the Al-Nusra Front (also known as Fatah al-Sham Front or the Levant Liberation Board) in the Golan Heights in Southern Quneitra, a military source confirmed.

The source said that the army soldiers that had repelled repeated attacks of Al-Nusra Front on their positions in Southern Quneitra, carried out a rapid counter-attack and managed to advance against the terrorist group.

The army further seized Israeli supplied medical kits and weapons in the positions of Tahrir al-Sham Hay’at (the Levant Liberation Board) near the town of Hamidiyeh on Sunday, the sources went on to say.

The source further added that the Israeli air and ground forces have been supporting the Takfiri terrorists in the Golan Heights near the city of Al-Ba’ath.

Relevant reports said on Sunday that the army troops managed to fend off another Israeli-backed attack of Al-Nusra Front and restored full security to the town of al-Ba’ath in the Southern province of Quneitra.

The army men engaged in fierce clashes with Al-Nusra terrorists and warded off their attack.

The army soldiers further carried out a rapid counter-attack and managed to push terrorists back from two lost positions West of al-Ba’ath, restoring full security to the town.

In the meantime, the army units engaged in heavy fighting with Al-Nusra fighters that intended to prevail over the army’s defense lines Southeast of al-Hamidiyeh in Quneitra countryside.

The army’s artillery and missile units, meanwhile, pounded the movements of the terrorists in the region, inflicting major losses on the militants and forcing them to retreat from the battlefield.

Field sources confirmed that top Commander of Tahrir al-Sham Hay’at in the region nom de guerre Abu Abdullah al-Na’eemi was killed in the army attack in Quneitra.

News websites affiliated to the terrorists confirmed that they lost all the captured positions to the army men in areas near al-Ba’ath.

The websites termed the army’s rapid and powerful attack and militants’ failure to run coordination as two main reasons of the terrorists’ withdrawal from regions near al-Ba’ath.